City of Wrangell Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Weight Room Rules
- You must be at least 18 years if age to use the weight room, or have a waiver on file. No one under the age of 14 allowed any time.
- All users must sign-in at front desk prior to use.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the facility.
- Wear proper workout attire, including shoes and shirts.
- No music, please use headphones.
- No loud or offensive language.
- No food, glass bottles or candy/gum.
- Load and unload free weights evenly.
- Do not drop metal weights or dumbbells on platforms of the floor.
- Put away all weights after using them and wipe down pads as needed.
- Use equipment for its intended use. Do not modify the equipment.
- When in doubt, seek proper instruction.
- Immediately report to staff all accidents, injuries and equipment failures.