|Please note that private rental parties are required to follow the same rules, so make sure your guests are aware that their non-swimmers must be accompanied. Supervision is one adult to three (3) children.
• Children under the age of 7 and non-swimmers MUST be accompanied in the water by a mature responsible person 14 years of age or older. Their supervisor must accompany them at all times, staying within 4 feet of the swimmer.
• Swimmers must be 48” tall or able to swim one width of the pool without touching the sides or bottom of the pool. Non-swimmers or weak swimmers must notify a lifeguard on duty. Swimmers wishing to go to the deep water must be able to pass the deep-water swim test as outlined in the facility’s policy.
• All persons must obey rules and adhere to the requests made by Staff. Staff and Managers have discretion to remove violators from the pool and may set a “time out” for their own safety as well as the safety and enjoyment of all pool patrons.
• Swimsuits and trunks must be worn by persons using the pool. No cut-off pants are permitted in the pool. T-shirts may be worn. Patrons are not allowed on the pool deck with street shoes or clothes, except in the exercise machine area.
• All swimmers entering the pool must take a shower with soap and water.
• Chewing gum, food, and drink, with the exception of water, are not permitted in the locker room, on the pool deck, or in the pool. Water shall be in non-glass containers only.
• Persons with communicable diseases, open wounds, sore or inflamed eyes (because of infection), or discharge of the mouth or ears shall not use the pool.
• Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from using the facility.
• No running in the lobby, locker rooms or pool deck.
• NO ROUGH HOUSING (pulling or pushing, throwing people, choke holds, jumping on each other, pushing off inner tubes, etc.)
• Spitting, screaming, and foul language are prohibited.
• No back dives or back flips from the edge of pool.
• No walking on deck with flippers.
• Inflatable toys, such as water wings, inflatable rings, and ski belts are not allowed at any time. Only Coast Guard-approved flotation devices will be allowed.
• Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible